Content Marketing that Tells Your Company Story
Content for your website, social media platforms, brochures and other marketing materials should all share a part of your story and why you started in business. We make a custom presentation suited to your business needs after we achieve the Discovery Meeting. Our Communicator, Suzette Howe, will develop a plan with you and discern the best information to create your marketing strategies and reach your potential clients.
Authors and New Authors Services
Suzette Howe is an author as well as a ghostwriter and has been working on different magazine projects for years in addition to creating marketing content. ShowUhow2Media has established a trusted partnership with Wheatmark who is a publishing company based out of Tucson, Arizona. Together, we can help you pitch an agent, publish your book, or even set up your own publishing company so you can self-publish properly.
Build Your Author Platform with Our Simple Marketing System:
- A custom-designed website and blog specially branded for you
- Fully responsive so your site looks good on any screen size
- Includes a lead-capture so you can build your email list
- Iron-clad security and daily backups so you never lose work
- Syndication to your specially-branded social media sites
- Full training program so you can get up to speed quickly
- Monthly training calls, plus 24/7 access to the archives
- Monthly Q&As – get help with your marketing challenges
Consider these ideas and when you’re ready to get more information, we’ll send you a free book on publishing. If your story is already written and you want to take it to the next level, please let us know! We highly recommend a Reader Report to assure the best opportunity for you to succeed moving forward to publish your book and will offer a free webinar for you as well.
Very Professional, Responsive To Our Needs
Suzette Howe has been involved for many years as the creator of our brochure and business cards. I have found Suzette to be very professional, responsive to our needs, with good design sense while conscious of our budgetary constraints. She’s easy to work with and accommodates our needs while punctual in getting out marketing materials.